[Archivesspace_Users_Group] using the PBSpace plugin

Lori Dedeyan ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Fri Apr 9 17:00:49 EDT 2021

Hi all,

My institution is considering using the PBSpace plugin
<https://github.com/WGBH-MLA/pbspace> to better represent PBCore data in
digital objects for our audiovisual materials.  Is anyone using this
plugin, and would you be willing to share your experience with it? Please
feel free to respond off-list if you'd like.

Thank you!
Lori

--
Lori Dedeyan
Processing Archivist
ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org

*Please note that our entire team is working remotely while we monitor the
COVID-19 situation, which impacts access to our office lines and postal
service. Thank you for your patience and understanding. *