[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error Fetching Tree

Catie Heitz archives at aarome.org
Wed Apr 7 16:57:12 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I've recently run into a strange error and I'm not sure exactly what
prompted it. I was editing existing Archival Objects to change their top
containers - something I've been doing a lot lately with no issues.
Suddenly the records stopped loading and I received the following error
message:
"Oops! We're having trouble fetching this tree. Please try refreshing the
page."
Refreshing the page does nothing and I get the same error whenever I try to
open the tree. Fortunately, only one small subseries was affected.
Obviously I want to understand what happened so that I can fix it, but also
so I can avoid this issue in the future. Again, all I thought I was doing
was changing the top container, which is something I've done hundreds of
times with no problem. If any one has any insight, it would be most
appreciated.

Best,
Catie
--