[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unprocessed Accessions Report

Bowers, Kate A. kate_bowers at harvard.edu
Wed Sep 30 16:03:04 EDT 2020

There is "processing status" in accession records. I don't think there is a way to update processing statuses in bulk through the user interface, but it is a good place to indicate whether an accession has been processed or not or something in between.

Processing statuses can be the default or can be edited using Controlled Value List and selecting Collection Management Processing Status
A selection of ours are as follows:

*        Completed

*        In progress

*        Partially processed

*        Unknown

*        Unprocessed

(For the very curious: "In progress" means we're working on it. "Partially processed" means it's not completed, but we're not working on it.)

Kate

Kate Bowers
Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Standards, and Systems
Harvard University Archives
kate_bowers at harvard.edu
https://archives.harvard.edu
617-998-5238