[Archivesspace_Users_Group] spreadsheet imports in 2.8v SUI

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Wed Sep 30 14:14:09 EDT 2020

Hi,

In addition to the DO import spreadsheet error that I indicated in my
recent email re: duplicate field codes, another error message I'm receiving
in trying to import the DOs is: "{"error":"undefined method
`pretty_inspect' for #"}"

I'd be grateful for any insight you can provide on these issues.

Many thanks,
Wendy