[Archivesspace_Users_Group] spreadsheet imports in 2.8v SUI

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Wed Sep 30 13:28:03 EDT 2020

Hi,

In attempting to upload spreadsheets into ASpace using the Load via
Spreadsheet functionality in the 2.8v SUI, I'm running into 2 issues and
hoping that someone can shed some light. In each case, I'm using the import
spreadsheets downloaded from Github:

(1)  Using the general import spreadsheet to upload a collection that
includes digital objects--fields BJ (digital_object_id), BK
(digital_object_title), BL (digital_object_link) the archival objects
imported, but not the digital objects.

(2) Using the DO import spreadsheet (again, downloaded directly from
Github), I'm getting the error message "This spreadsheet has duplicate
Archive Space Field codes:  , , , , , , , , , , , , ," However, I don't see
any obvious duplicate field codes in Row 4 of the spreadsheet.