[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API to get container profiles?

Walton, Donnelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Mon Sep 14 10:29:03 EDT 2020

Hi,

We're working with CAIASoft to manage our collections at a new off-site storage center. The CAIASoft rep is trying to use an ArchivesSPace API to get Top Container info for the collections we're moving from our current storage to the new place. She needs to retrieve this information for collections: collection title and ID, along with all the associated Top Containers, their container profile, and the Top Container barcode.

We've looked here and couldn't find one to that: https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/#archivesspace-rest-api.  Are we overlooking something?

CAIASoft works with other ArchivesSpace institutions, but apparently we're the first ones to try this method.

Thanks,
Donnelly

Donnelly Walton | Archival Access Coordinator
University of Alabama Libraries Special Collections
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
Mary Harmon Bryant Hall
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487