[Archivesspace_Users_Group] A question about standardized rights statements in ASpace

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:32:48 EDT 2020

Hi there -

Here in the Harvard Library we are reviewing options for incorporating standardized rights statements such as the ones from rightsstatements.org<https://rightsstatements.org/en/> and Creative Commons<https://creativecommons.org/>.

In reviewing ArchivesSpace options, we see no obvious place to put a URI to an external rights statement in  the ASpace rights statement module.  Has anyone has found a way to do this and if so, do you have documentation that you could share?

Regards,
Robin McElheny (she/her)
Associate University Archivist for Collections and Public Services
Harvard University Archives<https://library.harvard.edu/libraries/harvard-university-archivesC:/Users/rgm021/Documents/Aeon>
robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu