[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Still troubleshooting ArchivesSpace Preservica issue

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Fri Oct 16 11:46:11 EDT 2020

> I am thinking the database and as user is configured correctly at this point and have to ask what else could it be causing the communication issue between Preservica and ArchivesSpace.

I don't think it's DB related. I think the ArchivesSpace user for Preservica to connect needs admin powers, but I assume that's not the problem.

Preservice uses the API and the API uses your proxy, and that error looks like a proxy error, though I could be wrong on that.

I did a quick Google search on that error and it looks pretty common.

> I want to troubleshoot  to see if this might be a mysql connector issue  to verify that I have that configured properly.  How could I test it?

I doubt that's the problem, that connects ArchivesSpace to MySQL so if that had troubles ArchivesSpace would be complaining.