[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Database connection error in ArchivesSpace 2.8 PUI

Seth Shaw seth.shaw at unlv.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:00:24 EDT 2020

I don't know how much this will help, because I'm not familiar with how
ArchivesSpace integrates with SOLR, but in the past when I ran into a
similar error on another project we needed to increase our SOLR's
maxBooleanClauses configuration (
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_0/query-settings-in-solrconfig.html#maxbooleanclauses).
Unfortunately, I don't see an obvious way to do that among the files in a
standard ArchivesSpace install.