[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MARC importer to handle URLs in 555 and 856 fields?

Kennedy, Nancy KennedyN at si.edu
Sat May 2 11:25:43 EDT 2020

Kevin,
I would be interested in working out MARC import mappings or hearing from people with similar projects.  I currently use scripts to convert our marcxml to the aspace jsonmodels and import via API, since the base mappings skip things like 856. FWIW I am mapping our 856 to build digital objects or EAD location fields (based on indicators and subfields to determine which are which).

Nancy

Nancy Kennedy
Smithsonian Institution
kennedyn at si.edu