[Archivesspace_Users_Group] new members for ArchivesSpace governance groups

John Wilkin jpwilkin at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 30 09:50:44 EDT 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

On behalf of the Governance Board I am pleased to announce the following
new members for our ArchivesSpace governance groups.

*Governance Board (elected to three-year terms running July 1, 2020-June
30, 2023)*

   - Gordon Daines, Brigham Young University - Large level representative
   - Annie Benefiel, Grand Valley State University - Medium level
   representative
   - Nick Zmijewski, Industrial Archives and Library - Very Small level
   representative

*Technical Advisory Council (appointed to terms running from July 1,
2020-June 30, 2022)*

·       Andrew Morrison, University of Oxford

·       Elizabeth Roke, Emory University

·       Rachel Searcy, New York University

·       Saron Tran, University of Kansas

*User Advisory Council (appointed to terms running from July 1, 2020-June
30, 2022)*

·       Joanne Archer, University of Maryland

·       Elizabeth Beckman, George Mason University

·       Regina Carra, American Folk Art Museum

·       Bailey Hoffner, University of Oklahoma

·       Margaret Turman Kidd, Virginia Commonwealth University

·       Matthew Neely, University of Oxford

·       Cory Nimer, Brigham Young University

Please join me in welcoming these members to our governance groups and
thanking them for their willingness to serve the ArchivesSpace community in
this way.

Thank you to this year’s Nominating Committee for its work in putting
together a slate of excellent candidates for the openings on our groups and
to all who participated in the process. Our community is enriched by the
many different ways people contribute their talents.

Yours sincerely,

John Wilkin

--

John P. Wilkin
Juanita J. and Robert E. Simpson Dean of Libraries and University Librarian

jpwilkin at illinois.edu
217-333-0790
Assistant: Lucretia Williams | lawillia at illinois.edu