[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Partially deleted repository

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 19 09:56:05 EDT 2020

I'm not 100% sure I follow... but... it sounds like something went bad in that repo. There's probably some errors in the archivesspace.out error log that could help pinpoint the problem.

You might want to start by forcing a full reindex first, sometimes that'll clear up strange problems like this. If that doesn't do the trick, set the loglevel to DEBUG and take a look for errors in the logs.