[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Editing display columns for Collection Management in AS

Suszczynski, Jeffrey jsuszczynski at library.rochester.edu
Thu Jun 18 17:52:47 EDT 2020

Hello, everyone -

We are trying to modify the columns that display in Collection Management (Browse ==> Collection Management ... We've looked in various places within the web admin interface, as well as the most often-edited configuration files on our AS server, but thus far have not been able to find where these columns are set.  For reference, here is a screen shot from our web admin interface:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D64599.4674C960]

Does anyone know where we might make changes to this display?  Hopefully it's something simple that we overlooked - thanks in advance!

Jeff

Jeff Suszczynski
Web Developer, River Campus Libraries
University of Rochester