[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Archival Collecting Pandemic Survey Extension

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 17 09:32:24 EDT 2020

>From our colleagues at LYRASIS. Please contact Katy Klettlinger (katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org<mailto:katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org>) if you have any questions.

From: Katy Klettlinger
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 1:27 PM
To: archivpres at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivpres at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Archival Collecting Pandemic Survey Extension

Hello everyone,

First, I wanted to say thank you for those that have taken our survey to determine archival collecting practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic thus far.  We have received many responses to better understand and support the needs of our community.

Since the input we have received has been valuable we have decided to extend our survey deadline to June 26, 2020 at 5:00 Eastern time.

Please discuss any special needs or concerns related to the pandemic with your colleagues before completing the survey, as we hope to have one survey representing a single institution, and not multiple surveys from a single site. The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3T5V5JN. We estimate the survey will take 15 minutes to complete.

Confidentiality: Your responses are being collected and analyzed by LYRASIS, an independent, nonprofit, membership organization serving archives, libraries, and museums. They will be kept confidential. Only aggregate results will be reported. Please answer these questions to help us learn about your current practices and needs. To submit your answers, you must click on the "Submit Your Responses" button at the end of the survey form.

If you have any questions, please contact me at katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org<mailto:katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org>.

Thank you for your support of this important project; we look forward to sharing what we discover with the archival community.

Many thanks,

Katy

Katy L. W. Klettlinger, MLIS
Consultant & Member Outreach Librarian, Mid-Atlantic & Great Lakes
katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org<mailto:katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org>
Cell phone: 404-576-9099
Skype: Katy Klettlinger
www.lyrasis.org<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5_iN1kjXojNr_FJpESYJgqo53kqZrtv4bUWkxzAs3g&s=712&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2elyrasis%2eorg%2f>