[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Duplicated fields in resources bug?

Kevin W. Schlottmann kws2126 at columbia.edu
Mon Jun 1 14:27:32 EDT 2020

 Hi all,

We are chasing an odd bug where certain fields are being inadvertently
duplicated by AS when some other edit action is taken on the resource
record.  The fields being duplicated are language notes, extent notes, and
date notes at the resource-level.

We are unable to replicate the bug reliably, on any given record, or for a
record on a Test server where we see the behavior on Production. We are
running 2.7.0, hosted by Lyrasis, with limited customizations.

Has anyone come across this or a similar bug?

Kevin

--
Kevin Schlottmann
Head of Archives Processing