[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI Sitemap Plugin - beta release

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Wed Feb 26 14:02:55 EST 2020

Hi All-

I've been working on a plugin to allow staff users to generate a sitemap for the PUI (see https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-834). I think its ready for testing by the wider community, so here's the release: https://github.com/dartmouth-dltg/aspace_sitemap/releases/tag/v1.0.0-beta-6

Things to note (also mentioned in the ReadMe)

1) The sitemap generation relies on the SOLR index, so make sure that's completed a full index round
2) The app may need more memory allocated if your institution has a very large number of published objects. I've been testing with a set of about 550k objects of which about 50k are published and that works with the stock 1GB allocated, but YMMV.
3) Probably best to run this against a test instance (though we here at Dartmouth are running this in production)
4) Works with AS v2.5.0+, including v 2.7.1.

Comments, bug reports, pull requests, etc welcome! One thing that I know needs to be worked on is a better suite of tests.

Joshua

Joshua Shaw (he, him)
Technology Coordinator
Rauner Special Collections Library & Digital Library Technologies Group
Dartmouth College
603.646.0405