[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital object import behavior 2.8.0 vs. 2.8.1

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Dec 11 09:46:25 EST 2020

Hi John,

Could you share the spreadsheet you're testing for issue 1? I'd like to take a closer look to understand what you're describing since off the top of my head it's not as familiar to me. I know your second issue was specifically remedied in 2.8.1.

In general, 2.8.1 added new functionality to the spreadsheet importer and fixed various bugs that people encountered when using a wider range of real world data than was used in the 2.8.0 testing. Upgrading to 2.8.1 is almost always going to be the best choice to address issues encountered with the importer in 2.8.0.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>