[Archivesspace_Users_Group] No records found

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:19:13 EDT 2020

Related to this we see in the logs “Failure in Staff Indexer worker thread: {"error":{"db_error":["Database integrity constraint conflict: Java::JavaSql::SQLSyntaxErrorException: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows;”

We’re running v2.7.1. Anyone else seeing this?

Ed Busch, MLIS
Interim Head of University Archives and Electronic Records Archivist
Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections
Conrad Hall
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-884-6438