[Archivesspace_Users_Group] No records found

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 17 08:52:49 EDT 2020

One possible cause is the indexer timing out at some stage after
indexing the things you can see, but before indexing the things you cannot.

For example, it could happen if Solr takes a long time to commit changes
from memory to disk storage, if the latter is slow, and if you have a
lot of records. You could try doubling the value for
/AppConfig[:indexer_solr_timeout_seconds]/ in your config.rb file and
then trigger a re-index
<https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/re-creating-indexes/>.

Also try monitoring the application log file while the indexer is
running. Errors messages there could help with further diagnosis.

Andrew.