[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Request for Assistance with Troubleshooting EAC-CPF Exports for Agent Persons

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 24 09:12:33 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Updating the EAC-CPF exporter very substantially is part of the work that's currently happening for the expansion to the agents module. In fact, the test branch Mark points to (http://aspace-anw-429.lyrtech.org/) already has some of the changes to the import side (not complete yet, however), and the export side is next. If anyone's interested in looking or commenting on the map we're working off of, it's available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F0RCwl9ZXRoUnT2C6ICuVW42hogzL7RX/view?usp=sharing. All comments and testing for this work in progress very much welcome!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>