[Archivesspace_Users_Group] upgrading to new release

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 04:33:09 EDT 2020

The ./data/shared/job_files/ folder contains copies of every original
source file that has ever been imported. The links to download those
files from job pages the staff interface will be broken unless you copy
them over from the old ArchivesSpace instance to the new one. And there
are log files for all types of jobs containing details not held in the
database. Not essential, but it is worth considering whether you want to
retain that historical record for future reference.

Andrew.