[Archivesspace_Users_Group] New user questions

Mary Haberle mhaberle at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Tue Sep 10 13:12:44 EDT 2019

Dear list,

I am a new user and have a few questions I'm hoping you can help me with:

   1. How do folks generally work around the limitations of the
system's search functionality? Can someone point me to resources?
   2. How can I build custom reports from either a field list or a set
of search results?
   3. Is it possible to batch edit accession records? Or, is there an
alternate export - reimport path to achieve this same result?

Many thanks,

Mary

--
Mary Haberle