[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Is it possible to customise the OAI-PMH feeds?

Nick Butler npwb2 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:14:09 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Is it possible to customise, say, the oai_dc feed to include more information (e.g. notes fields)? This would allow us to pipe records directly into our Primo discovery layer without having to export them as oai_ead and convert them as a separate step.

I've found the oai_dc.rb file but changes to this file don't appear to persist beyond the next time ArchivesSpace is restarted.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Best wishes,
Nick

--