[Archivesspace_Users_Group] importing EAD files

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Fri Nov 22 14:40:37 EST 2019

Also, the EADChecker web service mentioned in the same article is still around – it’s not exhaustive, but it should find _most_ potential errors that will cause ingest to fail, and output them in a slightly easier to manage format than the ASpace job reports.

https://eadchecker.lib.harvard.edu/

--
Dave Mayo (he/him)
Senior Digital Library Software Engineer