[Archivesspace_Users_Group] need help customizing text in ArchivesSpace

Janet Hack jhack at mcdaniel.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:50:39 EST 2019

Greetings,

we are new to ArchivesSpace and are trying to change the wording on our public-facing pages https://archivesspace.mcdaniel.edu/. We want to change the header title from the standard "ArchivesSpace Public Interface" and we would like to put in a custom welcome message. I have tried editing the en.yml file following the instructions at https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/customizing-text-in-archivesspace/ with no success.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me off-list.

  - Janet

Janet Hack
Science and Online Technologies Librarian
Hoover Library | McDaniel College
2 College Hill | Westminster, MD 21157-4390
410-857-2283 | jhack at mcdaniel.edu