[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Dual Language Data

Bradley Bauer bdb3 at nyu.edu
Thu Nov 21 00:53:28 EST 2019

Hi Christine,

At our end, it is only aspirational at this point, but I would like
(someday) to eventually have a bilingual finding aid portal that includes
Arabic, and that could describe our Arabic content in that language.  The
last two archival repositories that I worked at (in the U.S.) also had
significant amounts of non-English materials, including Russian, that would
have benefited from description in those languages/scripts and software
that would better support that.

Best,

Brad Bauer
New York University Abu Dhabi