[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help using AS Restful API to query

Seth Shaw seth.shaw at unlv.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:24:12 EST 2019

To do this you need to use the advanced query parameter which,
unfortunately, is not well documented. There are a few email threads that
describe using the advanced search though:

http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/mailman/htdig/archivesspace_users_group/2015-June/001734.html

I've formulated queries like you describe before (I'll have to dig through
my notes to see if I can find it again); but the result set was
consistently giving me back duplicate results for some unknown reason; so I
stopped using it.

Ideally, we would be able to add a 'modified_since' parameter to each
entity's endpoint to get the most recent set. The capability exists in the
code, but hasn't been exposed to the REST end-point. I've submitted a
ticket that will hopefully lead to this being resolved:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-962?filter=-2.