[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help using AS Restful API to query

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 10:23:28 EST 2019

Hi Steve,

The Solr syntax to find records modified in the last 48 hours is:

system_mtime:[NOW-48HOUR TO NOW]

But I haven't tried running that sort of search query via the ArchivesSpace API.

Andrew.

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 10:06 -0500, Steve Mattison wrote:
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Community,

I'm new to using ArchivesSpace, and new to using the AS API.  I need to use the API to search within a given repository to find records that have been modified after a particular time (e.g. modified within the last 48 hours).  (We then want to export metadata related to those resources or archival_objects for a project we're working on.)

I have found the documentation for search-this-repository<http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/?shell#search-this-repository>, but don't know how to formulate a query to find all resources and/or archival_objects where the system_mtime is after a particular time.  I would be fine with performing two searches, one for resources and one for archival_objects, if that is required.

Any help with the syntax for the query would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

--
Steve Mattison
Lead Software Engineer, Digital Library Technologies

University of Notre Dame
271 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5629
o: 574-631-8559