[Archivesspace_Users_Group] anyone using CAIASoft with ArchivesSpace?

Walton, Donnelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Fri May 31 12:10:59 EDT 2019

Hi,

Is anyone using CAIASoft with ArchivesSpace? My library is going to use CAIASoft as our library storage management software for a new off-site storage facility. I saw that CAIA just updated their list of supported systems (re: APIs), and ArchivesSpace is now on the list. Our planning group is putting together questions for the CAIA team, so we’ll be talking to them about this soon. But I’d love to talk to anyone who is using CAIA with ArchivesSpace.

Thanks,

Donnelly Lancaster Walton
Archival Access Coordinator, Special Collections
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
W. S. Hoole Library, Mary Harmon Bryant Hall
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Office 205-348-0505<tel:205-348-0505>
dfwalton at ua.edu<mailto:dfwalton at ua.edu> | https://www.lib.ua.edu/libraries/hoole/