[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights Statement on public user interface

Anderson, Freya N (EED) freya.anderson at alaska.gov
Tue May 14 20:17:02 EDT 2019

Hello all,

It was recently pointed out to me by one of our team, as we rush to get content into ArchivesSpace, that the Rights Statement doesn’t show up on the public user interface.  We enter it in the Resource, mark every Publish box, and click Publish All at the end.  Everything looks fine at the staff end, but no rights statement appears for the public.  Is this the way it’s supposed to work?  Is there anything we can do so the right statement shows up, other than adding it in the Notes?

We’re using LibraryHost to host our instance.

Thanks!
Freya

[cid:image001.png at 01D507DF.8CCD64B0]

Freya Anderson
Head, Information Services
Acting Head, Historical Collections
phone: 907.465.1315

Andrew P. Kashevaroff Building
Mail: PO Box 110571, Juneau, AK 99811
Visit: 395 Whittier St., Juneau, AK 99801