[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Feedback/Suggestions on a Digital Asset Management System

Calev, Suzanna suzanna.calev at wilkes.edu
Fri May 10 13:30:29 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone!

 My library this past year switched from Archon to ArchivesSpace, and we
currently link our digital collections from our servers but we would like
to implement a Digital Asset Management System at some point in the near
future.

Could any of you provide feedback on which systems work the best for
ArchivesSpace? Pros and Cons for the systems you use, and if they are easy
to migrate data to?

I should also note that we're on a tight budget and we'd like to explore
open source options but are unsure about which ones are the easiest to
implement?

Thank you and I hope to hear from any of you!

Kindest regards,
Suzanna

--
Suzanna Calev, MLIS & MA