[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digitization Work Order plugin + ASpace v 2.5.2

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Wed May 8 15:58:34 EDT 2019

Hi Rachel,

I wanted to follow-up to let you know that NYU just upgraded to version
2.5.2 and we are able to successfully run the work order plugin on this
release (we are locally hosted, by the way). I'm not sure if that's helpful
to you, but thought I should mention that it's possible.

Best of luck,

Rachel Searcy (she/her)
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
New York University Libraries
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu