[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Container and Location management reports

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Mar 27 17:30:06 EDT 2019

Hi Adrien,

We have a report for this: https://github.com/duspeccoll/archivesspace_reports/blob/master/top_container_list_report.rb

At Denver we do this to do side-by-side comparisons of Top Containers and their corresponding Alma items to make sure the information is the same in each system, so we limit the ArchivesSpace report to the fields whose metadata end up in Alma. Our Alma integrations plugin also does some side-by-side comparisons of metadata if you search for items within a collection, though that data is inaccessible outside of the plugin interface:

[cid:image001.png at 01D4E4B1.F4024200]

Let me know if you have any other questions about how we do this!  -k