[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with reordering archival objects?

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Thu Mar 21 16:58:18 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out on behalf of the Dev Pri sub-team and ASpace developers regarding murky issues when trying to reorder archival objects. So far we know this is a problem, but it's been very difficult to replicate and understand the conditions under which it occurs. This slipperiness makes it difficult to know how to fix it.

If you experience archival objects that fail to move to desired locations when using "Enable Reorder Mode" (drag/drop, move pulldown, and copy/paste) and can provide details about how you're seeing it in your specific environments, please take a look at the ticket and leave the details in the comments.

The developers are looking for points of commonality in descriptions of the issue such as whether your database/record was migrated, qualities of the archival object (was it created as a child or sibling?), and anything you notice about when it tends to happen.

Here's the link to the ticket ANW-736: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-736

Thanks for your help!