[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAC-CPF in ASpace

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Jun 3 13:17:52 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

We are just starting to think about implementing EAC-CPF at our repository.
ASpace's agents module supports some EAC-CPF elements, but it seems like
some are missing, or maybe I am just not seeing how to utilize them. (For
example, how to create a <resourceRelation> if the resource is owned by
another repository and not in my ASpace instance?)

I would love to hear from other folks who are using EAC-CPF. Are you using
ASpace to create the records? Also curious if you are using a different
interface besides ASpace (and besides SNAC) to display the records?

Best,
Celia

--
Celia Caust-Ellenbogen (she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>)
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu