[Archivesspace_Users_Group] User defined booleans appearing in record view

Nick Butler npwb2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 16 05:45:26 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and might know how to solve it?

We aren't currently using any of the three Boolean user defined fields in Archivesspace, and are hiding them from view using a combination of the user_defined_in_basic plugin and commenting out large swathes of the user_defined template. When we click to edit the resources, these Boolean fields are not displayed, as desired. However when we click to view the resources, the section appears, with Boolean 1: False, Boolean 2: False and Boolean 3: False all appearing. I've attached a screenshot of what we're seeing.

I may be wrong, but I don't think this is caused by a plugin we have (at least, commenting out the plugin line in our config file and restarting doesn't seem to fix it). Is there anything we can do to resolve this? We'd like none of these fields to appear, and for the entire user defined section not to appear if there's nothing in it.

Many thanks,
Nick

--

Nick Butler