[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question on fine-tuning reports

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:22:27 EDT 2019

Good morning,

We have a handful of custom reports in ArchivesSpace. When I run them in the test instance on my local computer, they finish running in a matter of seconds or minutes; when I run them on our (hosted) production instance, they can take several hours to complete. Figuring out why this is the case is beyond my skill set; what sorts of factors should I be considering if I were to work with our hosting provider to solve this issue?

Thanks for any help you all can provide!  -k