[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource records not showing up

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Sun Jan 27 16:34:39 EST 2019

>>  but you might also be able to get some of those newly-ingested finding aids to be indexed by opening them in the staff interface and re-saving them one at a time.

Oh yeah, that too! Which is good if there's only a few. One other thing that reminded me of, if you update all the mtimes on your records that kinda does the same thing. I've had to do it a few times that way for various reasons I made a copy and paste gist here that I use:

https://gist.github.com/Blake-/538c8d7cc7ade39efc372a3e3e190873

This is one of those "nothing else seems to work" things though. Or maybe "I only have access to MySQL" things.