[Archivesspace_Users_Group] when component has multiple container instances, PDF displays only the last one

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Tue Jan 15 15:01:03 EST 2019

Julie,

It looks to me like this works as expected in a vanilla instance of the ASpace PUI.  See http://test.archivesspace.org/repositories/2/resources/45 (complete aside:  it's great that LYRASIS keeps this test site up, especially for testing purposes!).  I just mocked up an example, and here is the output for one of the archival objects:

Box 1; Folder 1 (Mixed Materials)
Box 2; Folder 1-6 (Mixed Materials)

The Harvard PDFs are pretty customized (and they look great and load very quickly, by the way!), so I'd expect that there might be some small issue that's just causing the last instance to be grabbed when it's creating the array of instances (either that or it could be a display issue in the view?).

Mark