[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchLight Documentation

Robin Fay rfay at athenslibrary.org
Mon Jan 7 12:20:23 EST 2019

I am very interested in learning more about Archlight.
Although I am new to ArchivesSpace dev, I have considerable CMS and
IR/digital lib dev experience (and crosswalking/harvesting metadata even
with ASpace).
The ArchivesSpace interface is on my list to address as part of my larger
site redesign goals.
Thanks,
Robin Fay
@georgiawebgurl
Digital Media Librarian/Web (re)Designer
Athens Regional Library System