[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Revised Proposal for Container Management Enhancements - Call for Community Input

Wendler, Robin King robin_wendler at harvard.edu
Fri Dec 20 11:58:49 EST 2019

Hi, Christine,
     Thank you very much for this information. As I told folks here, this is what happens while we plan: things move on without us!

We're thrilled that we can drop the delete barcodes story.

Dave is also thrilled about ANW-929. He'll be in touch with Laney to see how that can be leveraged and whether a similar model can be adopted for changes to linked record displays.

Happy holidays to you and your team!
Robin