[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archivists' Toolkit to ArchivesSpace Migration Workflow

Corey Schmidt Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu
Tue Dec 10 14:09:00 EST 2019

Dear ArchivesSpace Community,

Hello, my name is Corey Schmidt. I am the ArchivesSpace Project Manager at the University of Georgia Libraries. I am responsible for managing the migration from Archivists' Toolkit to ArchivesSpace and revamping our public interface to include resources from both the Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library and the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies.

I created a project workflow of how I expect the project to unfold over the next year and I was hoping to get people's feedback on it. Specifically, I'm looking for help identifying any missing processes, changing the order of the steps involved, or anything else that should be advised moving forward. I derived a lot of information from publications by the University of Minnesota, Harvard University, Yale University, the Rockefeller Archive Center, and the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan.

Thank you for your time and assistance! I have attached the workflow to this email.

Sincerely,

Corey

Corey Schmidt
ArchivesSpace Project Manager | University of Georgia Libraries
Email: Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu<mailto:Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu>
Phone: +1-706-542-8151