[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Seeking feedback on tickets by Feb. 1

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 16 16:40:59 EST 2019

Hello all!

The Development Prioritization and Usability sub-teams have prepared a brief list of tickets that we are seeking community feedback on!

Please feel free to comment on these tickets and/or discuss them on the list.  These tickets may be complex and/or have a high impact on the program, so we definitely would appreciate your thoughts on these!

  *   Geolocation: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-357
  *   Moving sidebar tree to the left: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-769
  *   Downloading PDF from any view of the collection:

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-773
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-773%0b>

Thank you for your feedback and consideration!  We’ll send a reminder after the new year, with the hope of finalizing feedback by the beginning of February.

Lydia Tang and Maggie Hughes

~ on behalf of the Development Prioritization and Usability subteams