[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Harvard Excel Upload plugin working on AS 2.6.0?

Kara Hart kstrosch at wellesley.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:06:52 EDT 2019

We are building a new server with AS 2.6.0 on CentOS 7.  I installed the
Harvard Excel Upload plugin, but when I go to edit a resource record, the
"load via spreadsheet" button is not appearing at the top like it is in our
2.5.1 version.  I installed the plugin and initialized the plugin and it
installed all the gemfiles just as on 2.5.1.
Has anyone successfully installed the plugin on 2.6.0?  Is something
missing or blocking the plugin from adding the button on the resource edit
page?
Thanks for any help, this plugin is very valuable and I'm not sure we can
upgrade without it.
Thanks,
Kara

~~~ Kara S. Hart
Systems Librarian - Library & Technology Services
-
Wellesley College