[Archivesspace_Users_Group] informal registry of independent ArchivesSpace consultants

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Aug 19 12:55:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

As the ArchivesSpace user community continues to grow, we occasionally hear from people wanting individualized help beyond what membership or volunteer peer-to-peer guidance can provide. Typical needs include migrating data from a legacy database, custom interface work, one-on-one user training, or deploying an ArchivesSpace server. Often these requests come from people who aren't interested in hosting options, or can't pursue bringing a full workshop to their regional area.

To help in these kinds of situations, the ArchivesSpace program maintains an informal registry of individuals interested in providing independent consulting services related to ArchivesSpace. Please note that our involvement is for informational purposes only. Consultants and potential clients work out any details of projects and costs amongst themselves.

Interested in being a consultant?
If you know of someone who would like to be listed, or would like to be listed yourself, please email Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org> with the following information.

  *   Location
  *   Services
  *   Experience with ArchivesSpace
  *   Best way for prospective clients to get in touch with you and/or see examples of your work

Affiliation with an ArchivesSpace member institution is not required for an individual to be listed in the registry.

For companies and other larger efforts, we have a Registered Service Provider (RSP) program (http://archivesspace.org/registered-service-providers/why-and-how-to-become-an-rsp/) that provides additional benefits. Feel free to get in touch with me (christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>) for more information on the RSP program.

Interested in finding a consultant?
If you are interested in working with a consultant, please email us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org>. We'll be glad to send you the current registry.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you think may be interested, either in being or retaining a consultant.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>