[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ID [Archivists Toolkit Database::RESOURCE]

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Mon Aug 5 15:00:26 EDT 2019

With the latest release of ASpace, we've started noticing that if we forget to uncheck "include unpublished" when exporting a PDF of a Resource, we get a line added to the Summary Information underneath ID.

For example :
ID:                                                                                          c.00665
ID [Archivists Toolkit Database::RESOURCE]         585032

This information is from Archivists Toolkit but has not been previously viewable nor shown anywhere in the window. Why?
See attached.

Ed Busch, MLIS
Acting Director and Electronic Records Archivist
Michigan State University Archives
Conrad Hall
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing, MI 48824