[Archivesspace_Users_Group] adding controlled value to multipart note

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:20:14 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I'm trying to unravel a mystery...  I'm interested in adding a Conservation note (DACS 7.1.3) to the list of controlled value multi-part notes but it seems like Multi-part notes are non-configurable, even though other categories are. I believe I have the permissions, but creating a new value for this particular section doesn't seem possible.  I just wanted to check if others experience this and if other also miss having a Conservation (different than Processing) note?  Thanks!

Lydia
--
Dr. Lydia Tang, CA, DMA, MLIS
Special Collections Archivist-Librarian