[Archivesspace_Users_Group] External identifiers in agents

Cory Nimer cory_nimer at byu.edu
Wed Apr 10 15:15:20 EDT 2019

Patrick,

The upcoming Agents module revision (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-429) includes an Alternative Set section that allow links to other authority records, which might be useful when it is finished. If you are just interested in a simple link, though, the External Documents section does allow recording a link that is currently available in the PUI display. Do either of these approaches meet your need, or what else might be needed?

When you mentioned that there is a place for recording external identifiers for terms, was this in the Subjects module? There is a pending ticket to allow URIs to be recorded for controlled terms (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-355?), but I hadn't heard that there had been any progress in this area.

Best,

Cory Nimer

University Archivist

Brigham Young University