[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Video Length Metadata

Angela Kroeger akroeger at unomaha.edu
Thu Apr 4 14:57:04 EDT 2019

We've put the runtime in various note fields over the last couple of years (including it as part of the scope and contents note or as a general note), most recently settling on the material specific details note. (Example: https://archives.nebraska.edu/repositories/4/archival_objects/36138)

I like the suggestions others have made about putting it in the dimensions field of the extent subrecord, or creating a new extent type for duration. But I think we went with a note because that was the option that worked with our metadata batchloads.

--Angela

Angela Kroeger
Metadata Coordinator
Archives and Special Collections
UNO Libraries | Criss Library 107
University of Nebraska at Omaha | unomaha.edu

402.554.4159
akroeger at unomaha.edu<mailto:akroeger at unomaha.edu>
They | Them | Their

[Media:UniversityCommunications:Graphic Design:Brand tools:Logos- UNO:Vector files:Lock-up:Lockup-color on white backgrnd.eps]