[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Another MARC export glitch?

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:33:04 EDT 2018

I can confirm that we're seeing this behavior also (version 2.5).  It happens for corporate bodies used as a subject or as a creator:

Subject:
<datafield ind1="2" ind2="7" tag="610">
                                                <subfield code="a">Kansas Federation of Women's Clubs,</subfield>
                                                <subfield code="b"> </subfield>
                                                <subfield code="e">subject.</subfield>
                                                <subfield code="2">local</subfield>

Creator:
<datafield ind1="2" ind2=" " tag="110">
                                                <subfield code="a">Lawrence Music Club (Lawrence, Kan.),</subfield>
                                                <subfield code="b"> </subfield>
                                                <subfield code="e">creator.</subfield>

--Miloche

Miloche Kottman
Head of Cataloging and Archival Processing
University of Kansas Libraries
Lawrence, KS 66045
mkottman at ku.edu<mailto:mkottman at ku.edu>
785-864-3916